price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorola Introduces Rugged i580 iDEN Phone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Motorola Introduces Rugged i580 iDEN Phone Empty
PostSubject: Motorola Introduces Rugged i580 iDEN Phone   Motorola Introduces Rugged i580 iDEN Phone EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Motorola today announced its newest iDEN handset, the Motorola i580. As the first rugged iDEN clamshell designed to meet strict military specifications for blowing rain, dust, shock, and vibration, the i580's durable design and rubber over mold can withstand even the toughest day on the job or the most demanding outdoor activities
Motorola Introduces Rugged i580 iDEN Phone V32527
In addition push-to-talk (PTT) functions the i580 is enhanced with an extensive multimedia experience, which includes Bluetooth, a 1.3-megapixel camera, video and messaging.

Equipped with new "Push-To-Smart Replies" functionality, users can now respond to PTT calls with either a custom or preset text message, allowing PTT communication with other i580 users in situations where voice communication would be inappropriate, such as in meetings.

The i580 contains features new to iDEN handsets including:

- Push-to-Smart Replies - Discretely send a text message using PTT, even in the most difficult to communicate times

- Push-to-Meet - Users can now create Datebook reminders on their iDEN handsets and send them to other i580 users via PTT

- Push-to-X (PTX) Manager - The PTX Manager Menu allows users to control all of the i580's unique Push-To features from one, streamlined, intuitive menu

- Enhanced support for the visually impaired -- The i580's Voice Playback functionality has a simulated voice to guide users through phone menus and through placing and receiving phone calls

- Front Ported Audio Support - The i580 is equipped with dual, frontal speakers, as opposed to the traditional single rear speaker

- New Lithium Ion Battery - Increased power packed into a compact design to support handset enhancements without a decrease in talk time

The Motorola i580 also has many of the features associated with Motorola's iDEN technology, including Bluetooth, location-based services, Selective Dynamic Group Call (SDGC), MOTOTalk, support for expandable memory (MicroSD), integrated speakerphone, voice recorder, downloadable applications, and a two-way radio for instant communication at the touch of a button throughout the continental US, and to Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, and Argentina.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Motorola Introduces Rugged i580 iDEN Phone
Page 1 of 1