price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson T650i 3.2MP Camera Phone Introduced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson T650i 3.2MP Camera Phone Introduced Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson T650i 3.2MP Camera Phone Introduced   Sony Ericsson T650i 3.2MP Camera Phone Introduced EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Sony Ericsson today introduced the T650i, fusing illumination effects with a stainless steel finish and scratch-proof mineral glass. The illumination effects on the keypad and the sides interact with animations on the screen. As these animations move across the T650i's display, they set off waves of light around the keypad.
Sony Ericsson T650i 3.2MP Camera Phone Introduced W700i39

Advanced communications, multimedia functions and connectivity are all second nature to the T650i. This slim 3G phone conceals a high performance feature set. The 3.2-megapixel camera with auto focus takes excellent shots, and the 1.9-inch, scratch-proof screen makes it easy to shoot and view pictures. The mineral glass display is placed directly onto the screen, which makes the colors more intense, improves visibility in bright environments and widens the viewing angle of the screen up to 170 degrees.

- Detail in design stainless steel casing and scratch-proof mineral glass display
- Alive with technology desktop animations linked to light effects on the keypad
- Without compromise 12.5 millimetre slim 3G phone with 3.2 megapixel camera and media player

Once users have taken their pictures, the T650i can show photos on the screen, attach them to messages or post them on the Web using picture blogging. The T650i's media player lets users listen to favorite tunes, and thanks to the latest Bluetooth technology it's possible to stream music directly from the phone to a headset.

At just 12.5 mm thin, the T650i builds on the design heritage of the T610 and steps up as a no-compromise 3G phone that balances form with function.

The T650i will be offered in a choice of two colors - Growing Green and Midnight Blue - and will be a dual-mode UMTS 2100 GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 phone, available in selected markets from Q3 2007.

Sony Ericsson T650i Specs:

- 3.2-megapixel camera with auto focus, 3x digital zoom, picture blogging, video recording, and video calling
- Bluetooth 2.0 and Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
- Media player MP3/AAC, Music tones, and PlayNow
- Access NetFront Web Browser and RSS feeds
- Speakerphone and sound recorder
- Vibrating alert
- Email
- Picture messaging (MMS) and text messaging (SMS)
- Predictive text input
- Picture wallpaper and wallpaper animation
- 3D games and Java
- Illumination effects
- Alarm clock, calculator, calendar, flight mode, notes, phone book, stopwatch, tasks, and timer
- Modem and synchronization
- USB mass storage and USB support
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson T650i 3.2MP Camera Phone Introduced
Page 1 of 1