price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nokia N78 Available in U.S. Stores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nokia N78 Available in U.S. Stores Empty
PostSubject: Nokia N78 Available in U.S. Stores   Nokia N78 Available in U.S. Stores EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Nokia today announced the U.S. availability of its N78, the newest Nokia Nseries device that combines integrated A-GPS, a 3.2-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and high-speed HSDPA connectivity.

Nokia N78 Available in U.S. Stores N7810

The N78 offers new Nokia services such as Nokia Maps and Share on Ovi. Nokia Maps to calculate routing information, provide details on up to 15 million different points of interest, and give audible and visual turn-by-turn directions. Integrated A-GPS lets users 'geotag' images with location information such as when and where the picture was taken.

The N78 combines a digital music player and an integrated FM transmitter. With storage for up to 8GB of music on an optional microSD memory card, a music collection can be shared in the home or car by playing it wirelessly through the FM radio.

Allowing access to weather, sports and news, the N78 provides widget support by Web Runtime technology. Widgets are available through the Download! client on the Nokia N78 or through the MOSH mobile content distribution platform at http://mosh.nokia.com .

"Offering the robust feature set expected from an Nseries device, the integration of these features with Nokia's new suite of Ovi services is what makes the Nokia N78 a perfect companion for a connected and mobile lifestyle," said William Plummer, Vice President of Go-to-Market for Nokia. "Whether using GPS to find my way across town, adding geotag information to the images I capture and upload to Share on Ovi, or using the FM transmitter to listen to my music collection through my car stereo, the Nokia N78 keeps me connected and entertained wherever I go."

The Nokia N78 retails for $560 and is available through select consumer electronics and wireless retailers, online retailers and at the Nokia Flagship Stores in Chicago and New York.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Nokia N78 Available in U.S. Stores
Page 1 of 1