price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W580i Slim Slider Walkman Phone Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W580i Slim Slider Walkman Phone Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W580i Slim Slider Walkman Phone Revealed   Sony Ericsson W580i Slim Slider Walkman Phone Revealed EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Sony Ericsson today announced its new W580i Walkman phone, a slim slider music phone that delivers the full Walkman phone experience along with gaming, imaging and fitness applications.

Sony Ericsson W580i Slim Slider Walkman Phone Revealed W700i33
At just 14 mm thin, the Sony Ericsson W580i is offered in two colors - Style White or Urban Grey. Highlighted by orange accents, the W580i is illuminated in the dark with light effects along the side that change as users navigate the Walkman music player.

The slim form factor hides a Walkman 2.0 music player, making it simple to organize and play favorite tunes. The Disc2Phone music management software and USB cable included in the box allow for easy transfer of music to and from a PC. Listeners can also tune to their favorite radio programming as the W580i offers an RDS-FM radio. Additionally, the TrackID feature makes it easy to identify music tracks not recognized.

For impromptu photos, the W580i integrates a 2.0-megapixel camera, also functioning as a portable photo album and pocket gaming device. Fast connectivity allows users to access picture blogging and instant messaging. With numerous 3D games already preloaded on the W580i, the large 2.0-inch color screen is ideal for gaming as well as web browsing and viewing camera photos.

The W580i ships with a 512 MB Memory Stick Micro (M2) to store about 470 full-length music tracks, with the ability to add more memory for storing multimedia content.

In today's fitness focused world, the W580i Walkman phone features helpful sports applications. While listening to music, users can also track of their steps, their calories and monitor their running speed/distance/time.

The W580i Walkman phone is a quad-band EDGE device (850/900/1800/1900) and will be available in selected markets from Q3 2007.

Sony Ericsson W580i Specs:

- 14 mm slim compact slider design- 2.0-megapixel camera
- 2.0-inch QVGA 262K-Color TFT screen
- Picture Blogging
- Walkman music player 2.0 for multiple music format support (MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/WMA) and music playback up to 20 hours
- FM Radio with RDS
- TrackID music recognition software
- Disc2Phone Music Management Software
- Music Illumination Effects
- Stereo Headset or wireless A2DP (Bluetooth streaming sound)
- Speakerphone
- Flash theme
- Pedometer
- Active Applications
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Full HTML Browser with RSS
- Instant messaging
- USB Mass storage
- 512 MB Memory Stick Micro (M2) (expandable)
- Up to 12 MB user free memory
- EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Colors: Style White/Urban Grey
- Weight: 94 g
- Size: 99 x 47 x 14 mm
- Standby time: up to 370 hours
- Talk time: up to 9 hours
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W580i Slim Slider Walkman Phone Revealed
Page 1 of 1