price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson G700i and G900i Touch Screen Phones Unveiled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson G700i and G900i Touch Screen Phones Unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson G700i and G900i Touch Screen Phones Unveiled   Sony Ericsson G700i and G900i Touch Screen Phones Unveiled EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Sony Ericsson today unveiled the G700i and G900i, touch screen devices to organize busy schedules.

Sony Ericsson G700i and G900i Touch Screen Phones Unveiled W700i60
The G700i personal organizer keeps contacts, calendars, notes, pictures and favorite web sites in one place. Users can jot down a note on the screen with a stylus, as with a pen on paper, and save it on the phone's desktop - as with a note on the fridge. Users can draw a map to the local shop or doodle personal notes to send them to loved ones.

The G700i offers touch screen text input, web surfing and phone navigation. By touching the relevant name in the phonebook, all of the contact options will appear onscreen. Users can browse the photo album using the tip of the finger. The G700i also has dedicated keys for messaging, notes and a key lock on the side of the phone.

With the G900i, consumers can frame their shot and decide where they want to focus the camera by simply touching the screen. Also, with Camera Multi-Shot, users can just hold down the camera key and take as many pictures as they like. Scroll through photos on the phone with touch control and edit them there with the touch photo album and editor.

The G900i can access favorite web pages in a Wi-Fi hotspot and view them on the large 2.4-inch display. Using the stylus or the finger, the G900i can zoom-in or pan around the page. RSS feeds direct to the phone provide the latest updates; news, football scores.

The G700i will launch in Silk Bronze and the G900i will launch in Dark Red and Dark Brown. Both are UMTS 2100 and GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 phones that will be available in selected markets from Q2 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson G700i and G900i Touch Screen Phones Unveiled
Page 1 of 1