price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W980i Delivers a Clear Audio Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W980i Delivers a Clear Audio Experience Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W980i Delivers a Clear Audio Experience   Sony Ericsson W980i Delivers a Clear Audio Experience EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Sony Ericsson today revealed the W980i, the latest Walkman phone designed for music listeners, integrating Clear Stereo to play music like the original recording, or Clear Bass to deliver distortion free sound even at higher volumes.
Sony Ericsson W980i Delivers a Clear Audio Experience W700i61
Providing a built-in FM transmitter, the W980i can send whatever's playing to other devices with a built-in FM radio receiver, giving the ability to share music through a friend's hi-fi or a car stereo. Select a track from the music library - the W980i stores up to 8000 songs - or tune in to a favorite radio station and listen out loud.

With PlayNow, Sony Ericsson's over-the-air (OTA) and web download service being launched this May, consumers will be able to access up to 5 million tracks. The W980i's TrackID feature, which can identify any track, will be fully integrated into PlayNow.

Users can tailor the W980i's Walkman player to the music that they're listening to. It provides a choice of eight equalizer presets, each of which contains a distinct profile that is suitable to a range of music.

The Walkman on Top feature on the W980i gives the full functionality of a Walkman player without having to open the phone. The Walkman player that would normally be displayed on the inside of the clamshell is replicated on the outside of the phone.

The W980i comes with the new Stereo Portable Handsfree HPM-77, able to also take calls handsfree. Its sleek design and in-ear wearing-style reduces background noise to the bare minimum.

The Sony Ericsson W980i will be available in selected markets from Q3 2008. The Stereo Portable Handsfree HPM-77 will be available in selected markets from June 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W980i Delivers a Clear Audio Experience
Page 1 of 1