price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson Z780a High-Speed HSDPA Clamshell Introduced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson Z780a High-Speed HSDPA Clamshell Introduced Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson Z780a High-Speed HSDPA Clamshell Introduced   Sony Ericsson Z780a High-Speed HSDPA Clamshell Introduced EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 am

Sony Ericsson today introduced the Z780a, a new HSDPA high-speed Internet phone designed for the web. Targeting markets outside of Europe, the Z780a features tri-band 3G and HSDPA functionality, packaged in a stylish clamshell frame. Built with mobility in mind, the Z780a features aGPS for an integrated navigation solution, while letting users receive email or browse the web at high speed in countries across the world.
Sony Ericsson Z780a High-Speed HSDPA Clamshell Introduced W700i67
The Z780a can view high-quality maps and satellite views of local areas with Google Maps for Mobile. Even views listings of the restaurants and hotels are accessible, with reviews and ratings. With built-in aGPS functionality, users will be able to find addresses or routes, while Google Maps for Mobile provides the turn-by-turn directions to find the way.

The Z780a also support Exchange ActiveSync for push email, including a set-up wizard to guide users through webmail setup.

Running on HSDPA networks, the Z780a can access websites four times faster than with standard 3G (UMTS). RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds give readers 1-click access to pages from the Z780a's desktop. And the pre-loaded weather forecast application allows consumers to check the weather before they head out.

The Sony Ericsson Z780a is a UMTS / HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 and GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 phone that will be available in Grand Onyx and Amethyst Silver in selected markets from Q2 2008
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson Z780a High-Speed HSDPA Clamshell Introduced
Page 1 of 1