price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson G502i Affordable HSDPA Handheld Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson G502i Affordable HSDPA Handheld Announced Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson G502i Affordable HSDPA Handheld Announced   Sony Ericsson G502i Affordable HSDPA Handheld Announced EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:05 am

Sony Ericsson today announced the G502i, an affordable handheld with high-speed HSDPA capability for faster browsing and downloading.
Sony Ericsson G502i Affordable HSDPA Handheld Announced W700i68
The G502i can access high-quality maps and satellite views with Google Maps for Mobile, including listings of the restaurants and hotels with reviews and ratings. With the G502i, users just enter start and finish locations, and receive point-by-point directions. Integrated aGPS lets them find addresses or routes, while Google Maps for Mobile provides the turn-by-turn directions.

The G502i support Exchange ActiveSync for push email, including a set-up wizard to guide consumers through the setup. Powered by HSDPA, the G502i browses websites four times faster than with standard 3G (UMTS). Readers get 1-click access to favorite pages using RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds. And a pre-loaded weather forecast application lets users check the weather from the desktop screen.

"Being able to check your email whenever you like or surf the web when on-the-move should not just be the preserve of professionals, said Martin Winkler, director of global marketing and head of multimedia web at Sony Ericsson. "The G502i will appeal to anyone juggling a busy life."

The Sony Ericsson G502i is a UMTS / HSDPA 2100 and GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 phone that will be available in Champagne Black and Brilliant Hazel in selected markets from Q2 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson G502i Affordable HSDPA Handheld Announced
Page 1 of 1