price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson F305i Controls Games with Hand Motions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson F305i Controls Games with Hand Motions Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson F305i Controls Games with Hand Motions   Sony Ericsson F305i Controls Games with Hand Motions EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:06 am

Sony Ericsson today announced its F305i gaming phone, with advanced motion sensor technology to control games with the flick of a wrist or the swing of an arm. It also integrates stereo speakers, a 2.0-inch screen, 2.0-megapixel camera, Bluetooth wireless technology and expandable memory via Memory Stick Micro (M2).
Sony Ericsson F305i Controls Games with Hand Motions W700i69
"Gaming is no longer something you do on your own. It's about having fun with your friends and interacting with the game" says Sven Totte, Head of Product Marketing at Sony Ericsson. "We have used motion sensor technology before in our phones and integrating it into gameplay is a natural progression."

Preloaded with Bowling, Bass fishing and Jockey, users imitate bowling or casting a fishing line. The F305i offers up to 8 hours of gameplay.

The Sony Ericsson F305i with Motion Gaming will be available in Polar White and Mystic Black in selected markets from Q3 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson F305i Controls Games with Hand Motions
Page 1 of 1