price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K330a Entry-Level Camera Phone Introduced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K330a Entry-Level Camera Phone Introduced Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K330a Entry-Level Camera Phone Introduced   Sony Ericsson K330a Entry-Level Camera Phone Introduced EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:09 am

Sony Ericsson today introduced its K330a, a clear-cut camera phone with video capture and Bluetooth sharing. It also offers FM radio listening via speakerphone or stereo headset.
Sony Ericsson K330a Entry-Level Camera Phone Introduced W700i71
The K330a allows users to capture video and photos with a built-in VGA camera, plus share them easily via Bluetooth with another phone or Bluetooth enabled device. With storage for up to 250 photos or 12 minutes of video footage, the K330a makes an ideal pocket photo album.

Keep track of calories and make daily health plans with Health Mate. Torch function guides the way home with the luminous screen and finds objects in the dark.

"There are certain phone features, such as a large phonebook and torch functionality, that are considered key to consumers in developing markets," said James Marshall, Head of Portfolio Marketing at Sony Ericsson. "These phones pack all of the essential features and appeal to anyone wanting a durable, no-nonsense mobile."

The Sony Ericsson K330a will be available in Gold on Black and Green on Black in selected markets from Q3 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K330a Entry-Level Camera Phone Introduced
Page 1 of 1