price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W302i Walkman Phone Unveiled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W302i Walkman Phone Unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W302i Walkman Phone Unveiled   Sony Ericsson W302i Walkman Phone Unveiled EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 am

Sony Ericsson today unveiled the W302i, an affordable 10.5mm slim, aluminium front handset with a 2.0-megapixel camera, FM radio, TrackID and 512MB Memory Stick Micro (M2).

Sony Ericsson W302i Walkman Phone Unveiled W700i75
Offering an integrated MP3 player, users can play songs randomly or create playlists. A built-in FM radio lets listeners tune in on the road. With TrackID music recognition, unknown tracks and artists can be found. The 2.0-megapixel camera sends picture messages to friends and upload images to a blog using the picture blogging function.

"Our new W302i phone is our most affordable Walkman phone to date, without compromising on the premium feel and stylish design that customers expect of Sony Ericsson," said Ben Padley, Head of the Music Category at Sony Ericsson.

The Sony Ericsson W302i Walkman phone will be available in Midnight Black and Sparkling White in Q4 2008
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W302i Walkman Phone Unveiled
Page 1 of 1