price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorola RAZR V3i Gets a Colorful Makeover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Motorola RAZR V3i Gets a Colorful Makeover Empty
PostSubject: Motorola RAZR V3i Gets a Colorful Makeover   Motorola RAZR V3i Gets a Colorful Makeover EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Motorola today announced dark blue, violet, and maroon colors to the spun metal exterior of the RAZR V3i.
Motorola RAZR V3i Gets a Colorful Makeover V32525
Late last year, Dolce & Gabbana and Motorola partnered to release 1,000 Gold RAZR V3i phones in boutiques around the globe. And earlier this month Motorola unveiled the PEBL in four new colors.

The new RAZR V3i phones offer the same functions as the original, equipped with quad-band technology so users can travel from country to country and stay connected. With Bluetooth wireless technology and speaker-independent name and digit dialing, users can conveniently communicate hands-free. The V3i also takes advantage of Motorola's SCREEN3 technology for zero-click access to news, sports and entertainment.

Beneath the exterior, the V3i is enhanced with the latest multimedia tools including an integrated 1.23-megapixel digital camera with a full screen view-finder, zoom, video capture and playback and MicroSD removable memory. An integrated music player allows consumers to define their mobile personality through their musical tastes and color preference.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Motorola RAZR V3i Gets a Colorful Makeover
Page 1 of 1