price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K630i Introduced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K630i Introduced Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K630i Introduced   Sony Ericsson K630i Introduced EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Sony Ericsson today announced the K630i, a fully packed phone with features for managing work life as well as favorite pictures, video and music.
Sony Ericsson K630i Introduced W700i48
Available in two colors, Havana Gold and Quick Black, the K630i keeps consumers in control, fully informed and entertained at all times. Powered by turbo 3G (HSDPA) and weighing in at only 97 grams, the K630i delivers a PC-like Web surfing experience in a pocket-sized frame.

Pre-loading of Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync gives users the possibility to mirror their PC / laptop inbox, look out for urgent emails and write quick responses. Add to this Desktop widgets; animated icons that sit on the phone's desktop and give one press access to favourite websites, and the K630i brings the Web into the phone. RSS Feeds can even be setup to keep users up-to-date with the latest news, weather and entertainment.

Consumers never know when they might need to snap a picture, so the K630i's 2.0-megapixel camera is always on-hand to shoot still pictures or moving images. Share these instantly with friends via MMS, email or postcard; or by uploading them to an online gallery, or blogsite. Share the Web address with friends and family to give them access to the latest photos or video clips.

The K630i also provides a true music experience. It comes with a 256 MB Memory Stick Micro (M2) in-box and supports up to 4 GB - up to 3600 full-length tracks. The K630i's Mobile Broadband (HSDPA) capability means it only takes about 14 seconds to download a full-length music track; up to four times faster than average on a regular 3G phone.

The phone features an in-built Media Browser, so there is just one location on the K630i's menu to launch the music player, video player or photo gallery, and so access all the in-phone content. The K630i comes complete with new Media Manager software in-box to let users move their favourite music, photos, videos and more between a PC and a phone. Music tracks or video clips will be automatically converted into phone-friendly formats and creating playlists or adding album artwork to tracks is simple.

The Sony Ericsson K630i will be available in selected markets from Q4 2007
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K630i Introduced
Page 1 of 1