price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nextel Launches the Motorola i265

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nextel Launches the Motorola i265 Empty
PostSubject: Nextel Launches the Motorola i265   Nextel Launches the Motorola i265 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:29 am

Nextel today announced the Motorola i265, a compact phone that delivers powerful performance at a moderate cost. The i265 is designed for simplicity and style delivering the cutting-edge features wireless customers demand, including GPS location technology for audible turn-by-turn driving directions, and a vibrant 65K color display and Java technology
Nextel Launches the Motorola i265 C905a38

Motorola i265

View Specs

The i265 offers users three different ways to stay connected - digital cellular communications, Direct Connect, and Multimedia Messaging. Nextel Direct Connect is the instant walkie-talkie service that connects users in under a second. The Multimedia Messaging service allows text, images and audio to be sent together from several locations on the handset, allowing for a high level of expression and personalization on the i265.

Additional features of the i265 include:

- Speakerphone for convenient hands-free conversations
- Voice recorder - captures memos or incoming phone conversations for future playback
- 600-entry contact manager - store up to eight numbers for a single name
- Voice-activated dialing - speak to dial numbers
- Wallpaper randomizer - rotate stored wallpapers downloaded from www.nextel.com/downloads , on a set time basis to refresh and personalize the main screen appearance
- Downloadable applications & games - pre-loaded programs such as Advanced Calculator, TeleNav 2.2 with compass, a 3D Baseball demo and Tetris puzzle game demo. 2 MB of additional memory enables you to download more at www.nextel.com/downloads
- Airplane mode - turn off the network connection and use applications, games, voice recorder and date book while in flight (subject to FAA regulations)
- Profiles - Develop profiles and adjust settings for a variety of personal and business environments
- Three Pre-loaded wallpapers - with ability to download more right from the phone
- Audio caller ID - user-assignable ring tones allow users to instantly identify important calls without having to look at the phone

The i265 weighs just over 4.5 ounces and measures 4.8 X 2 X 1 inches with the included standard lithium ion battery. The i265 is available through all Nextel distribution channels, including retail stores, at a promotion price of $89.99, with a two-year service agreement, new activation and credit approval. Taxes, fees, early termination fee and other charges apply.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Nextel Launches the Motorola i265
Page 1 of 1