price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nextel Launches the Stylish Motorola i836

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nextel Launches the Stylish Motorola i836 Empty
PostSubject: Nextel Launches the Stylish Motorola i836   Nextel Launches the Stylish Motorola i836 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Nextel today announced the Motorola i836, a sleek and stylish wireless phone that delivers the advanced features Nextel customers have come to expect, including Nextel's new Group ConnectSM service. With a metallic graphite-colored finish and lines inspired by an Italian sports car, the Motorola i836 looks as good as it performs
Nextel Launches the Stylish Motorola i836 C905a41
The Motorola i836 offers users four distinct ways to stay connected:

- Digital cellular phone service
- Nextel's Direct Connect, the nationwide and country-to-country instant walkie-talkie service that connects users in under a second
- Group Connect, Nextel's new service which allows users to communicate with up to 20 other Nextel users nationwide at the touch of a button, and to set it all up quickly and easily from their handset
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) which allows users to send text, images and audio together, allowing a high level of expression and personalization

The Motorola i836 measures 3.4" x 1.9" x 0.94" and weighs approximately four ounces. The i836 uses Java technology, allowing users to download and run applications to meet their business and personal needs, as well as global positioning satellite (GPS) technology, which lets users access location-based services such as turn-by-turn driving directions1. The phone also offers a variety of personalization options, including user-assignable ring tones, wallpaper designs, and navigation shortcuts.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Nextel Launches the Stylish Motorola i836
Page 1 of 1