price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson T270i and T280i Entry-Level Phones Launched

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson T270i and T280i Entry-Level Phones Launched Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson T270i and T280i Entry-Level Phones Launched   Sony Ericsson T270i and T280i Entry-Level Phones Launched EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Sony Ericsson announced the launch of the T270i and T280i, built using brushed light metal with a glass finish, offering a premium design without the premium price tag.
Sony Ericsson T270i and T280i Entry-Level Phones Launched W700i58

The T270i offers a set of features designed to meet the needs of the busy professional. Access key menu functions such as phonebook, calendar or messages with just one touch and use the built-in speakerphone to take a conference call.

Both of the phones are designed with a clear audience in mind. The T270i has been purposely developed without a camera to keep things simple and is built with a metal housing and clearly laid out keypad to ensure a robust phone that is easy-to-use. Both the T280i and the T270i are compatible with Bluetooth headsets.

The T270i and T280i will be available in the same colors, Silver on Black and Copper on Silver. They will be available in selected markets from Q1 2008.
Sony Ericsson T270i and T280i Entry-Level Phones Launched 220
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson T270i and T280i Entry-Level Phones Launched
Page 1 of 1