price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson C702a and C902i Cyber-Shot Phones Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson C702a and C902i Cyber-Shot Phones Announced Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson C702a and C902i Cyber-Shot Phones Announced   Sony Ericsson C702a and C902i Cyber-Shot Phones Announced EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Sony Ericsson today announced the C702a and C902i Cyber-Shot, two additions to its camera phone range.
Sony Ericsson C702a and C902i Cyber-Shot Phones Announced W700i62
The C702a Cyber-Shot is engineered to take pictures in any position. The camera key and the active lens cover are specifically designed and placed so users can stabilize the 3.2-megapixel camera and capture photos with one hand. Combined with steady-grip materials and a wrist-strap provided in-box, the C702a users won't have to worry about dropping it.

The C702a integrates GPS and a range of location-based imaging services that add a new dimension to taking and managing photos. When consumers take a picture, information about where they are in the world is automatically added to the image. So they can always share photos according to where the shots were taken.

Google Maps for Mobile locates and guides users to where they want to go. GPS pinpoints locations for turn-by-turn voice guidance to one of up to 20 million points of interest.

The C902i Cyber-Shot offers Face Detection and Auto-Focus capability to detect and focus on the face of the subject rather than the background, for sharp and high quality pictures. The phone incorporates the latest in lighting technology - Photo Flash - giving better quality pictures even in low-light conditions. A light solution has been added to the BestPic feature - which takes nine photos in quick succession, chooses the best photo and deletes the rest. x-Pict story adds music and transitions to a gallery of photos and automatically creates multimedia slideshows.

The C902i comes with a 160 MB built-in memory - the equivalent of storage for up to 100 full resolution photos - plus the possibility to add more memory with the Memory Stick Micro (M2).

The Sony Ericsson C702a Cyber-Shot will be available in selected markets in Speed Black or Cyan Blue from Q2 2008. The C902i Cyber-Shot will be available in selected markets in Swift Black or Luscious Red from Q2 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson C702a and C902i Cyber-Shot Phones Announced
Page 1 of 1