price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson C902i Titanium Silver in New James Bond Film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson C902i Titanium Silver in New James Bond Film Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson C902i Titanium Silver in New James Bond Film   Sony Ericsson C902i Titanium Silver in New James Bond Film EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:36 am

Sony Ericsson today announced the latest James Bond phone, the C902i Titanium Silver edition.
Sony Ericsson C902i Titanium Silver in New James Bond Film W700i78

Used in the upcoming Bond film, Quantum of Solace, the C902i Titanium Silver will include a memory card loaded with 007 content - a spy-style game, full-color trailer, behind-the-scenes interviews, and wallpapers and screen savers.

The C902i Cyber-Shot offers a built-in 5.0-megapixel camera with slide-out lens cover, illuminated touch icons, face detection, photo flash and auto-focus. The phone also offers BestPic to take nine pictures of a moving object simultaneously and choose the best shot to use, plus picture blogging for uploading photos to blogsites and PictBridge for printing direct to a printer.

"With the rich array of content both on the phone and preloaded on a memory card bundled with the C902i Titanium Silver limited edition, fans of the secret agent will only get more James Bond with Sony Ericsson," said Lennard Hoornik, Sony Ericsson Global Head of Marketing.

The Sony Ericsson C902i will be available in Titanium Silver in Q4 2008
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson C902i Titanium Silver in New James Bond Film
Page 1 of 1