price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone Launched for AT&T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone Launched for AT&T Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone Launched for AT&T   Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone Launched for AT&T EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:56 am

AT&T today launched the Sony Ericsson W760a, the first 3G Walkman phone in the U.S.
Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone Launched for AT&T W700i83
The W760a has an accelerometer to let users shake or tilt to fast-forward to the next song or simulate motion while playing video games. Dedicated A and B gaming buttons give players extra control and interactivity.

It integrates the Walkman music player with AT&T Mobile Music applications such as Napster Mobile, eMusic Mobile, Music ID and XM Radio.

The W760a has Mobile Email, instant messenger, full-HTML web browsing, a 3.2-megapixel camera and AT&T Navigator for turn-by-turn directions and mapping functions.

"We're excited to offer a full portfolio of Walkman devices at a variety of price points," said Najmi Jarwala, President of Sony Ericsson North America. "With the availability of the W760a Walkman phone, U.S. consumers now have a full range of Walkman devices to choose from."

The Sony Ericsson W760a is available for $129.99 after a two-year agreement and mail-in-rebate and comes in red, black and silver, with silver exclusive to RadioShack for a limited time.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W760a Walkman Phone Launched for AT&T
Page 1 of 1