price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson G705 3G Slider Unveiled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson G705 3G Slider Unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson G705 3G Slider Unveiled   Sony Ericsson G705 3G Slider Unveiled EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 am

Sony Ericsson today unveiled the G705, a slider phone with a large 2.4-inch screen, high-speed 3G and a full HTML browser.
Sony Ericsson G705 3G Slider Unveiled W700i81
RSS feeds delivered to the G705's desktop keep users updated with sport scores or news from around the world. Photos and videos captured with the 3.2-megapixel camera can be uploaded to the web. The Wi-Fi connection can upload pictures, create a picture blog or download music and videos from websites. Or relax with the sounds through the built-in FM radio.

The inbuilt aGPS combined with Google Maps for Mobile and Wayfinder navigation helps find driving directions, locations such as restaurants and bars.

"The G705 is ideal for those who need a bit of help organising their busy life." said Catherine Cherry, Global Product Marketing Manager at Sony Ericsson. "It also allows you to stay fully up-to-date thanks to the full HTML browser, email support, and desktop RSS feeds - all delivered at turbo 3G speeds."

The Sony Ericsson G705 supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and UMTS/HSUPA 850/1900/2100 and will be available in American markets in early Q1 2009.
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson G705 3G Slider Unveiled
Page 1 of 1