price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
price laptop and mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price laptop and mobiles

rates mobiles computers and the latest news and laptop news mobiles

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson T715 Mid-Range Slider Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson T715 Mid-Range Slider Announced Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson T715 Mid-Range Slider Announced   Sony Ericsson T715 Mid-Range Slider Announced EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 am

Mobile phone maker Sony Ericsson today announced the T715, a compact slider with a smart desktop feature to reminder users of appointments, notes and events.
Sony Ericsson T715 Mid-Range Slider Announced C905a19
The joint venture between Japan's Sony and Sweden's Ericsson said the handset offers a large 2.2-inch screen with high-speed 3G HSDPA connection for fast Internet browsing.

It also comes with Google Maps with local search and directions and AccuWeather.com for three day weather forecasts.

Additional features include a 3.2-megapixel camera, music player, Bluetooth and a microSD expansion slot.

"The T715 is for those who are looking for a phone with practical and up-to-date features," said Quentin Cordier, Sony Ericsson's Marketing Business Manager. "With a premium brushed aluminium cover and glossy front, this new mobile phone demonstrates the sophisticated design language consumers have come to expect from Sony Ericsson."

The Sony Ericsson T715 will be available in Galaxy Silver and Rouge Pink colors beginning in the third quarter
Back to top Go down
https://sodfa.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson T715 Mid-Range Slider Announced
Page 1 of 1